Saturday, June 29, 2024

Build God's Church

 And so I say to you, you are Peter, 
and upon this rock I will build my Church, 
and the gates of the netherworld shall not prevail against it. 
MATTHEW 16 : 18



Lord Jesus, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God!” It is You who made all things possible for me to accomplish. You have revealed to me great things that are far beyond my comprehension which only You can teach me and make me understand.

Even when I was a sinner, you brought me into Your church. You gave me a responsibility to build Your house eventhough in truth, I could not even build my own. As always, I completely surrender everything to You my Lord who knows what is truly best for me. 

Truly, You have opened to me the floodgates of heaven and I continue to receive Your abundance and limitlless graces and blessings. Thank You so much for the gifts and blessings of bonds that became the source of my profitable works and livelihood. 

Please accept my humble offering of praise and thanksgiving for all that You have done and continue to do over our lives and sharing with us the joy of Your greatness and glory. 

All glory and honor are Yours now and forever. Amen.



Published:
June 29, 2023, 10:40 AM

Own Power and Wisdom

God’s Sovereign Hand In every nation, every land,  God’s sovereign hand does firmly stand.  He uses all, both good and vile,  To weave His p...